Tuesday 1 December 2020

WORDS LIKE ARROWS


 I had a dream once, I was walking in a small street with my sister, we were happily strolling when people came out of no where and began to throw arrows at us. 

I dodged these arrows but one hit me on my chest, pierced it.  I should have fallen to the ground at that time but I held myself from falling, the arrow was trying to go deeper but I didn't let it, not with my hands but my mind and it was intentional.

 I woke up from that dream a bit sweaty. I calmed myself and began to pray, a prayer confessing I have overcome the devil by the reason of the death and resurrection of Christ, which is true. Then God told me something, he said "You see how much you refused to let that arrow have it's way, even after you were pierced by it. You even confessed my word as my child, a overcomer when you woke up. I want you to be that way with bad words people are going to throw at you, refuse to accept nasty, provocative and negative words. Dont let it pull you down, make you afraid or feel less. Whatever is not my word concerning you cannot stand, even if it sounds true to your canal mind or your intellect analyses it and it seems real. My everlasting words and plans concerning and over you is the only TRUTH and my words nullifies every other. 

I was amazed how ABBA could use that dream to teach me that, i value this lesson so much that I have to put it here, this is God also speaking to you. It's easy to get hurt by words people say, sometimes it's not even the words but it hurts more because it may be from someone we love or hold dearly, maybe someone we hold in high esteem. But then, you were made by the word of God, which is your truth. Regardless of who says these words, dont let it pierce through or have it's way because it's counterfeit. Rather, hold on to your truth which is the word of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment